And this one:
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible is the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is one God eternally existent, revealed to us in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, that He was conceived by the Holy Spirit, was born of a virgin, and lived a sinless life; that He performed miracles; that by His death on the cross He made provision for the redemption of men from sin; that He ascended into heaven to the right hand of God; and that He will return in power and glory to judge the world and complete His redemptive purpose.
- We believe the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God. He inspired men to write the Scriptures, enables men to understand truth, exalts Christ, convicts of sin, calls men to the Savior, and effects spiritual rebirth. We believe He empowers believers to live godly lives, comforts believers, and bestows spiritual gifts on believers by which they serve Him.
- We believe that, for the salvation of lost and sinful man, spiritual rebirth (the conviction of sin, repentance toward God, faith in the Lord Jesus Christ) by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential, and that this salvation is received through faith in Jesus Christ as savior and Lord and not as the result of good works.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost. We believe the saved are resurrected unto life everlasting and the lost are resurrected unto eternal condemnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of redeemed believers in the Lord Jesus Christ and in the scriptural importance of a commitment to a local body of believers.
- We believe every Christian is under obligation to seek to make the will of God supreme in his own life and in human society. We believe it is our responsibility and privilege to minister to those who are orphaned, in need, and helpless, being careful to act with redemptive love without compromising our loyalty to Christ and His truth.